The Story Behind Global Playboy Magazine
The Global Playboy is the image of a stylish gentleman who enjoys travel and the finer things in life.
In fact, the inspiration for this website came from a real person, my friend Oscar, who spends a lot of time travelling beween Europe, North America and Africa. His globetrotting and luxury lifestyle earned him the nickname, the Global Playboy, and that’s how this site came to be.
It’s also the brainchild of Oli Lynch, who has travelled the world as a freelance content strategist. DJ and general bon viveur over the past few years.
- Global Playboy is a lifestyle magazine for men aged 25-45.
- Our audience is based in the USA, UK, Canada, India, Europe and Australia.
- Most of our readers fit into the middle income bracket and are looking for opportunities to improve their life, level up their skills and be more…
In fact the mission statement for our site is:
Lifestyle for the gentleman traveller, the aspiring high roller or the discerning digital nomad.
Here at Global Playboy Magazine our aim is to bring you the best of the best. Travel inspiration, event and product reviews, interviews with successful business owners and our lifestyle advice.
We are a team of entrepreneurs and travellers who enjoy the global playboy lifestyle and want to enable you to join us.
- Oli Lynch is a content strategist and writer, sometimes crypto trader and lover of travel, sports and luxury experiences. He is the founder of Sentient Creative content agency and also offers freelance content writing and SEO through his own site, olilynch.com.
- Playboy Cartel is a partnership between Oli (owner of this site) and a successful crypto trader, Joe Black. The project aims to bring financial freedom to everyone. Check out the Playboy Cartel website.
- Azfar K is a writer from New Delhi, and also a rising star in the Indian hip hop scene. Check his website (he’s a skilled SEO content writer for hire).
- Matthew Iyiola is a pro-personal trainer and content writer specialising in health and fitness. Check his Linkedin here or check out his own blog, workoutpro.net and his content business, contentstream.org.
- James Edmonton is a content stratgist from the US who works with a well known digital media brand.
- Jason D is a digital nomad, probably currently in Asia somewhere, who specialises in lifestyle and dating advice.
- Gesten Van Der Post may or may not be a pseudonym, but he (maybe she) is also a skilled digital marketer, content writer and is rumoured to be the Russian Roulette world champion 5 years in a row. GVP Linkedin.
- Hedi Nemeth is a writer based in Hungary. She writes about lifestyle, relationships and pretty much anything really… Check out her Linkedin here.
- Argha (Bun) Karmakar is a student based in West Bengal, India.
Work with us
Want to promote your product or service to our thousands of unique monthly visitors? We are open to partnerships, so please get in touch for more details. We have successfully worked with hotels, travel brands and financial traders.
We do charge a small fee for sponsored content posts to enable our site to keep running. Get in touch for our up to date prices.
Email us at: hi -at- globalplayboy.com.
If you want to get more reviews for your product or service, we also help build brand visibility and generate lots of referrals. Read our get more reviews page.
Write for us
If you would like to write for us, we are open to freelance submissions but please provide the details to the email above in the following format:
- A suggested headline/title.
- Aim of article or summary of content.
- A bit of background about yourself (no more than 100 words).
- Link to your own blog or content that you have written before.
We strongly recommend you take a look at some recent to understand our style.
We accept guest posts on a wide range of subjecs, so long as the content fits the ‘Playboy Lifestyle’ mandate.
- Write for us + Travel
- Write for us + Lifestyle tips for men
- Write for us + fashion and style tips for men
- Write for us + financial trading and crypto currency/bitcoin
- Write for us + hotel reviews
- Write for us + product reviews
- Write for us + travel products
- Write for us + health and lifestyle
Submissions to Global Playboy are all subject to the site owners discretion and may be edited to fit our style. We reserve the right to edit, remove, republish externally or change contributed content at any time without consulting the original author.
We are also open to writing guest articles on your travel or lifestyle site, so please get in contact via the email above.
All content on Global Playboy is original and is the intellectual property of the owner. If you’d like to feature one of our articles on your site or magazine please let us know.
Email us at: hi -at- globalplayboy.com.
Follow us on Twitter for all our updates and tales or travel that we find inspiring.