Trying to make $1,000 a day sounds like an unreasonable goal at first glance. And it certainly is difficult to find a single source of that much money unless you’re a doctor or CEO, or working in similar highly-demanded fields. Such a goal may seem ambitious, but it’s definitely attainable provided that you cleverly cultivate multiple streams of income.
Having an income of $1,000 per day is very unlikely to come from just one investment or job opportunity, no matter how well it pays. Establishing multiple sources of income is the fastest and the most secure way to reach your target without risking what you already have to your name on stock markets or crypto.
On that note, we recommend starting with a smaller goal (maybe make $100 a day or make $500 a day) before striving for $1,000 per day.
This can make reaching your goal realistically more attainable and you will be less likely to get burnt out before reaching it. The fastest way you can catapult yourself to a daily four-figure income is to develop a mixture of passive and active incomes.
If you’re looking for a real and well founded revelation on how to do this, then you’ve come to the right place. This article will guide you through some legitimate ways on how to reach your goal. No monkey business, just real ways you can make fast money and even some passive income ideas. So let’s get into it real quick!
9 Things you can do to make $1000 a day
While these things can potentially make you $1000 a day, your chances of hitting this target are higher if you diversify. Basically, that means have more than one source of income and you’ll be more likely to make $1000 a day.
1. Flipping products
Buying and selling stuff online can be a great way to make a solid income. And some people swear by flipping products to make their living.
This probably isn’t going to make you $1000 a day at first, and it can take time and expertise to get to that level but it’s a good start. To start off, you’ve probably got a lot of stuff sitting around your house that you don’t have any use for. Why let them take up unnecessary space when they can help you make some extra money?
After you’ve taken a walk through your house scouting for items you no longer need or use, take a step back and think if you have enough to get you a quick $1000 dollars. If yes, then that’s great. And even if you don’t, you can make a significant portion of it by using social media or online marketplaces to sell the items.
If you’re ready to level up and start flipping items to sell online, you should look to items such as:
- Antiques and collectables
- Retro or collectable items such as old toys or gadgets
Once you identify what makes the best return for your time, you can start to source more of those items.
2. Blogging / Freelance Writing
Blogging or freelance writing can be an awesome way to earn a solid income, and best of all, it only requires a few dollars, an internet connection, and some hard work to get started. The cost to get started is minimal, but once you’ve established yourself, the return on investment is exponential.
Like all good things, you can’t make it happen overnight but it’s certainly possible over the course of a year or two. And once you’ve created a strong network and found your niche, clients will be willing to pay good money for your expertise.
However if you want to make $1000 a day with your writing, you’ll need to look beyond providing writing services. Yes, some freelance writers do make $1000 a day working for clients, but they’re in the minority, plus this can be very laborious.
The way to make $1000 a day with content is to either:
- Build a website for advertising content
There are a lot of websites out there, and standing out from the crowd can be a challenge. But if you can build a genuinely useful website (oh hey, just like this one) and generate regular organic traffic, you can then monetise that traffic with paid ads. Google Adsense is the most well known way to monetise your website. But if you want to make $1000 a day from ads on your site, you’ll need to look at other options such as Ezoic.
- Focus on affiliate marketing
By building up your own authority website, you can monetise the traffic that comes in. There is more to it that simply writing whatever you want though. You’ll need to build a plan to target your audience with useful content, and then create a system to monetise this with website ads or using the many affiliate networks out there such as AWIN.
- Provide additional services such as SEO
Content writing is one thing – and to be honest you can get content written for pennies thanks to AI writing tools. BUT…
People will pay more if your writing expertise is backed up with a service to level up their traffic. And offering search engine optimization, or SEO for small businesses, is definitely a way to earn $1000 every day by providing services to your clients.
You’ll need to study SEO and have expertise in generating organic traffic – which is where the step above will come in useful. If you’ve built up a website from scratch to 1000’s of visitors per month or per day, you can use this as a case study and win higher paying clients
If you’re looking to level up your blogging or content creation, consider investing in professional equipment for blogging.
3. Sell a digital product
If you can create digital products that others would be interested in purchasing, building an online store is an efficient way to generate significant income. In fact chances are you can make $1000 or more with a the right digital product.
First you’ll need to identify your niche and work out what you’re selling. Some ideas for digital products you can easily sell online include:
- Website templates
- Music or sound FX
- Photography or original art/images
- Guides or coaching
There are loads of things you can sell online without having to source stock.
An online store marketing your digital products can be set up relatively easily, using one of the many website building softwares such as WordPress. Setting up an ecommerce store using Shopify is actually quite straightforward, but there are plenty of .
Once your website is live, you will want to create accompanying social media platforms and consider using paid advertising from marketing agencies or freelancers to get your products seen by potential customers.
Your online store will certainly demand a high proportion of investment – be it money or time – in the early stages, but once you begin to reap the rewards of your efforts, you may choose to hire a staff member to oversee the day-to-day tasks, enabling you to have a passive income with a great ROI.
4. Create Online Course Content
Creating academic courses around a subject you’re good in is a great way to earn an income.
- YouTube is the optimal place to start since it’s free and extremely easy to open an account. To monetise your content on YouTube, you must have at least 1,000 subscribers and over 4,000 hours of viewed content. This might seem like a daunting number, but you will quickly see the views mounting as you build a loyal audience, given that your content is worth watching in the first place. Once your channel is monetized, you will begin earning revenue through adverts and sponsored content with brands.
- Medium is a blogging platform similar to WordPress that allows its users to share their write-ups without the hassle of setting up their own website. Again the payoff here can be slightly lower than many would prefer, but it’s a great way to supplement your income nonetheless.
- Skillshare is an excellent opportunity for those who have a knack for teaching people. The site charges a membership fee, however, and you will be paid in accordance to the number of views your courses garner from the general audience. Here you can teach others about any subject matter you’re passionate about, including topics as diverse as languages, sciences or woodwork.
Provided that your content is viewed regularly, you will continue to earn a significant income from all three of these platforms.
Looking for ideas to make money while you sleep? Check out our guide to automate your income.
5. Outsource your service
Wanna know the secret to making more money? It’s getting people to do your work for you… And that is how you can quickly scale up to $1000 a day.
Think about it like this. You provide a service cleaning windows. But you personally are limited by how many windows you can clean in a day. You’re not gonna be making $1000 a day by polishing those windows yourself, and you’re gonna be burned out real bad in a short amount of time if you try.
Instead, find a group of people who are ready to provide the service to you for a reasonable fee.
Go and find the people who need the work doing (window cleaning, data entry, delivering parcels, giving massages – whatever, you get the idea) and put your team to work.
Your task is actually to:
b. Ensure the work is done to a high enough standard
c. Pay your team on time and keep them happy
d. Provide the tools they need to do the job
If you think this sounds like the easy option, it isn’t as easy as it sounds. But if your goal is to make $1000 every day, personally, you’re going to need to leverage the power of people skills and brand marketing because that’s what it’s really gonna take.
6. Financial investments
You probably thought ‘crypto’ when you saw this. And yes, some people make more than $1000 a day trading crypto. But don’t begin to think this is the easy option. Let me underline this.
Crypto and financial trading IS NOT EASY.
Financial trading and investment is a skill, and one you need to put in time and effort to learn. And even then you will likely lose money in the early days.
But… As a long term play, and once you have the skills to trade and spot a deal, you can very easily be making $1000 every day – or more.
Some crypto products also pay residual income from staking or other rewards. But be sure to check the fundamentals of the project before you invest your hard earned funds.
Another way to make a regular income from financial trading and investments is by choosing to use paid signals. These are where an experienced professional shares their insight and gives you the potential trades to take.
Paid signals are NOT a guaranteed way to make that promise of $1000 a day, and you’ll still need to know what you’re doing. But by using a good paid signals service you can learn a lot and make it significantly easier on yourself.
We like the Mindful Trader who provides excellent insight into the stocks and FX market.
If you want to trade crypto we love the paid signals from Lisa Edward’s Getting Started in Crypto. They offer lots of daily insight and multiple trade opportunities every day. If you have ever traded crypto then you’ll know how hard it can be to spot a good entry, and these guys make it a lot easier.
7. A catering business
Street food is big business, and done right you can clear an easy $1000 a day. The trick is focusing on one product and keeping it simple so that you don’t need to put lots of effort into creating each thing.
- Stews and soups
- Noodles/fried rice based dishes
You will of course need to get your certifications up to speed and invest in the equipment. You’ll also need a good spot where you can build a buzz and attract passing trade.
Setting up in a popular tourist area, or in the financial district, you could be banking $1000 a day with your amazing food offering.
8. Side hustles
Got a day job but want to level up what you make? If you’re looking at making $1000 a day on top of your day job, you’ll need to look at side hustles.
But the side hustle you do needs to have the potential to pay big money with the right time investment.
For high value side hustles you can do in the evening, try one of these:
- Create a YouTube channel on a popular niche – kids music or entertainment is a good area with a lot of traffic
- One guy suggests making ambient videos to earn more than $1000 a day
- Offer one to one coaching on a subject you have experience in
- Sell downloadable or digital products on sites like Etsy to build a consistent residual income stream
- Produce music for artists – you never even have to tour but you could make big royalties
- Create NFTs – blockchain based art which is currently seeing a boom and could potentially make you much more than $1000 a day
- Advertising on your land – if you own a house or land in a highly visible area, you could offer real estate in the form of a billboard and charge
- If you own specialist equipment you can rent it out for a fee. Cameras, drones or even specialist clothes for film sets can be very lucrative
- Private car parking – own land with enough space for a few cars? Done right you can easily make $1000 a day just by setting up the infrastructure
- Consulting can be a high value side hustle. If you have expertise in business management, financial management or other skill you can offer one to one coaching or advice for a fee
- Adult work can also be a potentially high paying job – especially if you cultivate a strong following. Sites such as OnlyFans have seen many millionaires made.
9. Get a high paying job
If you’re looking for a surefire way to make $1000 a day, you could always aim to get a job that pays you well. How much is $1000 a day in a job?
Well, you’ll need a job that pays around $260,000 a year – based on 260 working days in a year.
Jobs that pay this much per year are:
- Software designer and developer
- C suite executives including Chief Financial Officer or CEOs
- Doctors, surgeons and specialist medical professionals
- Real estate agents (with high commission)
This option might not suit everyone, but if you’re in the position to level up your day job and make $1000 a day… why not?
Multiple streams of income is likely to be the only way to achieve your target of earning $1000 everyday without any significant risks. Many passive income streams require a high percentage of your time initially but will pay for themselves in the months and years to come.
Read our guide: How to make a million dollars
Whether you decide to use just one of these tips or combine them for maximum effect, you can probably reach financial independence faster than you think if you’re diligent and determined.
These are just a few examples but we’re always on the lookout for more interesting and ethical ways to make some extra cash, so let us know if you have any ideas in the comments below, and good luck in your money-making journey!